Market your Boutique Produce Workshops
Boutique experiences for farmers looking to tell the story of their produce. We get into the nitty gritty of marketing your produce through Facebook, Instagram and traditional media.
These are small group workshops tailored to your produce and current level of expertise, aimed at those starting a business account on social media and those who already have one with under 2000 followers. With everything you already have to keep on top of with farming, let us help you master this aspect through a 6 week work at your pace program.
Marketing Your Boutique Produce is a ‘doing’ workshop. In the course you will:
- learn how to engage on social media to increase the exposure of your produce
- set up a virtual port folio of ready to use hashtags, photos and content
- learn what hashtags are & how to get the most from them
- learn how to do paid advertising on social media and draft an advertisement
- write a media release for your business
- be working in a supportive environment with other boutique farmers
This course includes mentoring in the secret ‘marketing your boutique produce’ closed Facebook group throughout the 6 week program.
Workshop facilitator Erica Hughes is a qualified instructor (Cert IV in training and Assessment) with 6 years experience in managing social media pages in rural industries. The course is designed to be interactive but in a low stress environment, there will be plenty of support and time to master each aspect. No overwhelm here.
Book your place and join us! To find out when our next event is on contact